In order to help ensure proper delivery of emails to your inbox you can add senders of legitimate emails to your Whitelist, also called the Approved or Safe Sender list. Click below to view instructions on how to do whitelist emails for several popular Internet Service Providers and email companies. If you have any further questions, please give us a call at +852 2803 0853, or message us through the chat function of this site.
|Gmail||1. Open an email from the sender that you want to whitelist.
2. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “reply.”
3. Click Add [email] to contacts list to finish.
|Windows Live / Hotmail||1. Open an email from the sender that you want to whitelist.
2. Click Add to contacts next to [email] to finish.
|Yahoo! Mail||1. Open the email message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
2. Click Add to contacts next to [email].
3. On the Add Contact popup, add additional information if needed.
4. Click Save to finish.
|Outlook 2003||1. Open the email message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
2. Right-click Click here to download images in the gray bar at the top of the message.
3. Click Add Sender to Senders Safe List to finish.
|Outlook 2007||1. Right-click on the email you received (in the list of emails).
2. Click Junk E-mail.
3. Click Add Sender to Safe Senders List to finish.
|Outlook 2010/ 2016||1. Click the Home tab.
2. Click Junk.
3. Click Junk E-mail Options.
4. Click Safe Senders.
5. Click Add.
6. Enter [email] and additional information if you wish.
7. Click OK to finish.
|Mozilla Thunderbird for PC or Mac||
|Mac Mail||1. Click Address Book .
2. Click File.
3. Click New Card.
4. Enter [email] and additional information if you wish. .
5. Click Edit to finish
|iOS Devices - iPhone/iPad||1. On any message, tap the sender and add to either a new contact or an existing contact|
|Android||1. In the default email client, touch the picture of the sender, then add [email] to contcact|